We're always looking for creative, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in one of the below careers at Montana Labelle Design and/or Lifestyle, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Sales Associate (Part-time)
We are looking for a highly motivated, charismatic and interpersonal sales associate to join our growing team at Montana Labelle Lifestyle. With the recent launch of our first retail concept space in Toronto, the sales associate will support product selling, studio management and building client relationships. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with an interest in design that is looking to grow with the company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create an exceptional in-store experience for each client that walks into the Lifestyle Studio by balancing sales and service.
- Act as an ambassador for the Montana Labelle brand, providing styling support and recommendations to clients as needed.
- Be an expert in all product knowledge and services offered.
- Build long lasting client relationships.
- Deal with any and all client issues in a calm and professional manner (i.e. product returns)
- Adhere and uphold all operational systems that have been established.
- Support with facilitating in-studio pick-ups - this includes corresponding with clients in-store and fulfilling orders in shopify as needed.
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of the studio at all times.
- Support with re-stocking and product tagging.
- Proactively communicate product and studio feedback to the executive team when required.
- 1-2 years of experience in retail sales.
- Passion for interior design, home furnishings and product styling.
- Self-starter and proactive team player.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work on weekends and evenings as needed.
Shipping & Receiving Associate (full-time)
As Shipping & Receiving Associate you will be responsible for the accurate receiving and shipping of all products. You will be a key player in executing and upholding all operational standards. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented and proactive team player who is looking to join a fast growing e-commerce company and to be a part of the next phase of our growth.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for all online order fulfillment with a key focus on accurately pulling product and efficiently packing and shipping orders.
- Prepare all shipping documents through Shopify, Shipstation and manual postal service accounts.
- Receive and inventory all incoming products to the Lifestyle Studio and provide end-of-day recaps to the executive team.
- Execute and uphold partial order guidelines.
- Support Operations Coordinator with customer shipping issues and special requests (i.e. broken orders, lost shipments, gifted product, replacements, custom orders, etc.)
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of studio and backroom - ensure both areas are client-facing, organized and operating at maximum efficiency.
- Supply management - proactively notify operations team when supplies are required (i.e. packing supplies, cleaning supplies, printer supplies etc.)
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to ship special-sized items (i.e special packaging or box sizes needed).
- Support with facilitating in-studio pick-ups - this includes notifying clients when orders are ready for pick-up, corresponding with clients in-store and fulfilling orders in Shopify as needed.
- Support with studio security - opening and closing stores, setting alarms and locking-up.
- Proactively share process-related feedback with the team and recommend areas/new processes for improvement (including everything from packaging of goods, shipping and receiving processes, and feedback on operational processes).
- 2+ year of experience with shipping & receiving and/or inventory management
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of supply chain management, shipping and receiving and e-commerce are a bonus.
- Working knowledge of Shipstation and Shopify a bonus.
*Applicants must live in the greater Toronto area, have access to a computer and preferably a car.