We're always looking for creative, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in one of the below careers at Montana Labelle Design and/or Lifestyle, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Interior Designer
- To work on projects through all phases of design, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, sourcing, procurement, scheduling.
- Work directly with team to create design packages including CAD drawings, mood boards, surface materials, color palettes, lighting and more.
- Generate plan specifications based on client needs and contract requirements.
- Provide design support and administration during completion and execution of design concepts.
- Source and work with outside vendors to procure and coordinate all furniture, fixtures, & accessories.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Bachelor's degree in fields related to design or architecture
- 1-2 years experience as a junior designer
- A portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- High proficiency in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Rendering and hand-drawing experience a bonus.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Creative thinking with strong attention to detail.
Marketing & Customer Experience Intern
- Respond to customer inquiries on email platforms in a timely manner.
- Assist with managing the brand’s trade program, including database management and correspondence with trade members.
- Assist with shipping and order fulfillment duties (creating shipping labels, packaging product, scheduling pick-ups, ordering supplies).
- Reviewing outstanding orders on a daily basis and engaging in consistent communication with customers about order timelines.
- Support with local deliveries and International shipments.
- Assist with inventory and product management (via Shopify).
- Support with listing new product, copy edits, organizing orders, etc.
- Support with newsletter and social media content development.
- Assist with managing the Montana Labelle Lifestyle Blog (ICYMI).
- Brainstorm new content themes and ideas on a weekly basis.
- Support in developing the weekly/monthly social media calendar.
- Experience with customer service and content curation.
- An understanding of various platforms such as Shopify, Canva, Instagram, etc.
- A love of design, interiors and a customer first attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Bonus points for graphic design experience.